Wednesday, July 17, 2013

a vacation pictorial part four

 Today we drove to downtown Salt Lake City to check out the new City Creek Mall.  I had heard a lot about it before we moved to Houston and I have to admit, I wasn't really expecting much.  I don't really love malls but this was pretty fun.  It was a huge mall right in the heart of downtown with sky bridges connecting different sections and so much to see!


One of the best parts was the fountain.  I have wanted to take Katelyn to a splash pad for a long time so this was really fun.  She loved it!









Look who we ran into as we were leaving the fountain area!  My uncle John walked right by so we stopped for a picture.




 For lunch we stopped at the food court and I had Red Iguana.  I had heard a lot about Red Iguana but in the seven years I lived in Utah I never went.  It was delicious!


 Kate loved it too!



There was a huge dinosaur play land for the kids in the food court.  Everything was padded including the play equipment so it was great for Katelyn to run around and climb on everything.  She had a great time!


1 comment: