Friday, July 19, 2013

a vacation pictorial part six

We went for a swim at the new Provo Recreation Center this afternoon.  It was so nice!  I'm jealous that it wasn't that nice when I lived in Provo.  The pool area was huge and was both indoor and outdoors.


First Katelyn and I stopped to visit with my Grandma for a while.


We also stopped by Jack's apartment to meet their cat Storm.  Neither Storm nor Katelyn was very happy about this photo op.




I'm not sure why we all looked so concerned in this series of pictures because we had a really fun time.


We forced Jack to go swimming with us too.


This is about as much as you can ask when posing babies for a picture I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Megan! Your little girl is adorable. Looks like things are going great for you! Glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete