Saturday, July 6, 2013

saturday stats - prunella

I have two sick babies today.  We have spent the evening living off of popsicles and prune juice.

That's right.  Prune juice.

You never realize how fully entrenched into motherhood you are until the most pressing concern of your entire week is getting someone to have a bowel movement.

Incidentally, we have been watching a lot of Arthur.  Netflix lost a contract to Nickelodeon which has resulted in the loss of Wonder Pets.  We are still recovering.  One of the main characters on Arthur is named Prunella which has been fitting for our week.

I'll spare you the details but we had a major success this afternoon.  Prune juice is truly magical.

So that's it really.  I'm tired and sitting in a messy living room and I don't even care and I'm watching cooking shows because I feel like it.  But really, when you're dieting it feels more like self imposed torture.  I'm really not a masochist.  I just love cooking shows.

Here are the stats.  I'm too tired to do the kind of maths that would be required to calculate a weekly total.  Also the picture is upside down.  Sorry about that.


1 comment:

  1. Prune juice is magical. As a pregnant woman, I fully endorse it. And I love cooking shows too :)

    ReplyDelete